How do use ON, OFF, reverse，ON pulse, reset, OFF pulse setting of switch bit operation.
Mochuan Switch Bit setting steps
Welcome to the touch screen video operation tutorial, this session focuses on the use of switches - bits. The bit setting is a component that operates on the internal bit address of the HMI or the bit address of each controller connected to the HMI.
First of all, click on the "Component" bit setting and open the bit setting properties.
For the bit setting element, there is an "action" property, which includes the options "press" and "pop", the default being "press ". That is, when the bit-setting element is pressed, the set property is executed immediately. When the "Pop-up" attribute is selected, the set attribute is not executed when the "Bit Set" element is pressed, but is executed immediately when the hand is released. Note in particular that due to the special nature of the "reset" attribute, the action is not selectable when the attribute is selected as "reset".
The other "bit" attributes are: on, off, invert, reset, set ON pulse, set OFF pulse.
Here are the differences between them: In order to visually distinguish between them, I have made a button and an indicator for each property. It is easy for us to see the differentiation between them. Let's analyse them one by one as we go along.
1) ON: that is, the ON attribute, i.e. the bit address is set to ON
2) Off: the OFF attribute, i.e. the bit address is set to OFF
(3) Inverse: Inverse: that is, "toggle switch," that is, the operation, the current state of the "inverse" operation. Assume that after the current bit address state ON operation, the bit address state will change to OFF, then operate again, it will change to ON, then operate again, it will change to OFF, that is, ON-OFF-ON-OFF ..... And so on. Similarly, if the current state of the address is OFF, the cycle of operation is OFF-ON-OFF-ON ....
See here the button and indicator status is not the same, here it is red and here it is green. Some friends want to button and indicator state consistent, we have to combine the indicator to do, so that it can make it button and indicator state consistent.
(4) Reset: that is, the "point and move" property. Operation, when the hand is not released, the bit address has been set to the ON state, when the hand is released, immediately changed to OFF state.
(5) Set ON pulse; for "set ON pulse", it is assumed that the set ON pulse time is 1 second, if the current bit state is OFF, then when operating, that is, a 1 second ON pulse signal is set, after which it continues to return to the OFF state; if the current bit state is ON, as the bit state is already in ON, then it will still set a 1 second ON pulse signal. This is equivalent to a one-second delay for the bit in the ON state to turn OFF.
Similarly, for the "Set OFF Pulse" property, assuming that the OFF pulse time is set to 1 second, if the current bit state is ON, then the operation will set a 1 second OFF pulse signal, after which the state will continue to return to ON; if the current state is OFF, the operation will still set a 1 second OFF event, after which the state will change to ON. This is equivalent to a 1 second delay for the bit with the OFF status to turn ON.
Get in touch
Please provide us with the information below to complete your request. Just leave your email or phone number in the contact form so we can send you a free quote for our wide range of designs!